Order for Approval
What is the feature?
The order for approval feature is seamlessly available on every Lumen eCommerce platform. Its purpose is to allow one or many employees to send an order for someone else to approve. For example, a worker on a construction site can scan used products to send an order for approval to restock on those products. The buyer gets notified and can modify or approve the order, before it's sent to Lumen.
How to send an order for approval?
1. Add product(s) to your cart
2. Click on Approval
3. Add a Cart name, a Message and click on Next
4. Click on Submit
5. This is the confirmation that your order was sent for approval
How to approve or modify a pending order?
1. The person who can approve orders will receive a notification by email
2. Get on the mobile app and click on Awaiting Approval
3. All the pending orders will be shown. Click on the one you want to modify or approve
4. You can Add product(s) or simply Checkout to send the order to Lumen
5. Once you're ready to complete your order, pick a Branch and a Transport mode. If you pick Delivery, enter your shipping Address and select a Delivery Date. You can add Remarks such as shipping instructions and notes
6. Review your order and when you're ready, click on Submit
7. This is the confirmation that your order was submitted to us. You will also receive an email confirmation