Creating an ElekNet account
- Before making a request for an ElekNet account, a customer needs to have an active customer account with Lumen and have their customer number in hand.
- Once the client has an active customer account with Lumen, they can make a request for an ElekNet account by filling out this online form: https://lumen.ca/en/create-an-account-
- Once the ElekNet account is created, the client will receive an e-mail from ECOMM.CANADA@sonepar.ca with their username, password and other information related to their account.
- The client's representative must make sure that the client's prices are entered in SX properly in order for these prices to be reflected in ElekNet.
- Once the client has their ElekNet account, it is important for the representative to schedule an ElekNet training with the client and an E-Commerce Solutions Specialist.
- The representative must ensure that the client is comfortable with Eleknet .
If the client wants an account for the mobile application: The accounts of the mobile application and Eleknet are the same. They can therefore use their regular ElekNet account if they have one. If they do not have an ElekNet account, they can apply here: https://lumen.ca/en/create-an-account-.
If the client wants to have an Eleknet/CMEQ account: They must contact the CMEQ directly to obtain the rights to use their software. Then, the CMEQ will provide the client with a form to fill out. Once the form is completed by the client, the CMEQ will give the form to Lumen and Lumen will create the ElekNet account for the customer.
If the client wants to have an Eleknet/Acceo Estimation account: They must contact ACCEO directly to obtain the rights to use their software. Then, ACCEO will provide the client with a form to fill out. Once the form is completed by the customer, ACCEO will give the form to Lumen and Lumen will create the ElekNet account for the customer.